Invitation to Balgonie Castle Fund Raiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Invitation to Balgonie Castle Fund Raiser

Butterflies in my tummy! Counting down. Thursday, I will be on the train to Murkinch Fife Scotland! I have been asked to help set the room or rooms up because the lady in charge has a medical emergency in her family. I am looking forward to meeting Laird and Lady Balgonie and Stuart.

Jim Muldoon who is the owner of TW Productions will be putting a video together and taking lots of pictures. I will share them as soon as they are available to me.

I have just received today's post and it is an interesting letter from Lord Elgin. He is a wonderful person!
    kellyd:redrose:

Comment

Hey Kelly,
      Oh I am so excited for you as well. How wonderful of you to help out setting up the rooms. I can't wait to see the pictures. I bet you will look just fabulous. Is your daughter still attending? Well, I know you will enjoy yourself so much and I hope the fundraiser is a great success!! I will be thinking of you.

Comment

Hi Diane,

Thank you for your warm wishes! No, my daughter is in her final year and has too much revising for final exams going on to miss two days of school. I will be going up alone.

Things are coming together very nicely! I was able to do most of the printing. I couldn't do the posters so another has volunteered to do this.

I will buy my last minute things in the morning and be set. Fingers crossed I do everything correctly and I don't have to speak in front of the whole crowd!
        kellyd:redrose:

Comment

Kelly,
          I know all will go well for you, cannot wait to see/hear the report and view all the photographs.
          Gordon

Comment

Working...
          X