How to Create a Beautiful Edible Landscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Create a Beautiful Edible Landscape

How to Create a Beautiful Edible Landscape - Tim Robson On Gardening Australia

Mawhera on Gardening Australia circa 1990

Re: How to Create a Beautiful Edible Landscape

Organic Gardening: Episode 1

In this episode: Creating A School Garden; Growing persimmon; Winter Garden Maintenance; and Woodgreen Garden.

Comment

I see ABC is taking a leaf out of the BBC's book and blocking it for out of country viewing.

Alastair

Comment

I see ABC is taking a leaf out of the BBC's book and blocking it for out of country viewing.

I would guess that this would be for the benefit of ABC commerical accounts. Not likely to sell domestic products and services abroad.

The cable companies have done the same. In the 1960s they sold subsriptions with the premise that subscribers would not be subject to commercials. Now they have subscriptions and subscribers have to hear commercials. Not so bad during superbowl when the commercials can be more entertaining than the game but the rest of the time the commercials can scare the daylights out of any dozing viewers because the broadcast companies turn up the volume.

Comment

I confess that I hate TV advertising. I used to complain about the TV license fee in the UK for which we got advert free BBC programs. Now I'd cheerfully pay the license fee.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
          X