Thoughts on a Sunday morning - 21st February 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on a Sunday morning - 21st February 2021

This is the first Sunday of Lent. Hopefully, by Easter we will be worshipping together once more. In the meantime, what are you doing to delve into your role as you travel through the explorations of Lent?

My thoughts on the deprivations or devotions of this Holy Time can be found here

The Bishop’s ideas for Lenten discipline can be found at:

www.toronto.anglican.ca/creationcare

Keep Prince Philip in your prayers: he has done wonders for the Commonwealth and for our Queen.

I will be here next Sunday, God willing, I hope you will be too.

REMINDER: Next week is the St Monica Vestry Meeting. Please register so that you will get the invite to attend on-line.

N O T I C E

of

ST MONICA’S 2021 VESTRY MEETING

Sunday the 28th day of February 2021
    following a Service of Worship at 10:30 a.m.

The Service and Meeting will take place on ZOOM.
    In this unique year, please send your contact information
    (cell phone or email address) in advance to
    beslingerland@gmail.com
    to enable us to send the invite to connect to the Service.

Every year when the Vestry Meeting takes place, those attending are asked to sign the Vestry Declaration. This year, you will be asked to attest to the following on-line:

VESTRY DECLARATION

"I solemnly declare that I have been a member of the Anglican Church of Canada and of this congregation for at least three (3) months, that I have attended regularly scheduled services of worship with this congregation at least three (3) times in the past year, that I am of the full age of sixteen (16) years and that I have not voted as a member of any other vestry during the previous three (3) months, nor do I intend to vote in any other vestry during the ensuing year".

The Rector can be reached by phone or text at
    416 466 0311 or by email at DameTemplar@gmail.com

Blessings
    nnDnn

Nola-Susan Crewe JD, MDiv, MA, GCTJ
Working...
X