To Wrap My Arms Around My Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Wrap My Arms Around My Friends

How many times I've been in the throes of this or that scheme of things only to turn to this
    little machine and find some cheery note from a friend. Let me tell you, very often.

Tonight as I see this year winding down and we march into the future with hope, boldness and all the force our tattered mind and body will allow seems to be the perfect time to say thank you
    to all who have been a strength and source of comfort to me.

I've had to cry with the sorrows of one or another experience of pain on the part of someone I've never met. On the other hand there have been moments of laughter as someone shares a fun
    happening around them. I've cringed as someone writes about their divorce, loss of job, medical emergency and so on and so forth. Who knew? Who knew the world was being held up by the gentle common people much like Atlas?

So here we are, all together now and it is a time of thankfulness on my part, brought even closer to a Higher Power who has an intelligence we in our simple ways cannot even begin to understand. His genius has gifted us with the chance through this communication to wrap our arms around our loved friends and family just as he and his angels do us. Again I say thank you

http://www.openmyeyeslord.net/theseasonsoflife.htm
Working...
X