Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An SDA Perspective

Got in another paper from the SDA.

They are very keen that as many people read this as possible and provide any comments they wish on the content.

At the end of the day the SDA want an Independent Scotland. That said I personally very much appreciate their various views on aspects of an Independent Scotland as they do answer many questions that people have about Independence that the SNP are not talking about.

So... so have a read of this and let's have some serious comments if at all possible so we can contribute to the debate.

I've attached the pdf file to this message so you can both read it and also print it out.

Alastair
    Attached Files

Re: An SDA Perspective

As I've been reading through this document I noted the Transport issues. I would suggest that Scotland should invest in power points in Petrol Stations for the new Electric Cars that are starting to become available. One of them I note can run 300km on one charge which is pretty useful and especially if you are just running the kids to school or just going shopping or to work. The biggest problem is finding somewhere that you can charge up the car.

I think this would be an excellent infrastructure project.

Alastair

Comment

The Icelanders are running their public transport system on liquid hydrogen. Could we not do the same with private cars?

Comment

My flag has "UK" written on it!!

8^O

Comment

All the flags have the county letters. The fact Scotland is still part of the UK is I guess why it is there. Mind you this is a third party add-on so we don't have any particular say in the matter.

Alastair

Comment

My view is we should build our own electric car seeing as it won't be too long until we are energy independent with electricity.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
            X