Blog about Loch Maree and Timeless by Teresa J. Reasor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog about Loch Maree and Timeless by Teresa J. Reasor

Two years ago I traveled to Scotland and went to Loch Maree because first I wanted to visit the area but then I decided to base a book there. I blogged about the area. If you'd like to see the photos and the blog about the history of the place you can go to http://mymusesmusings.blogspot.com There are actually about 30 blog posts about all the places in Scotland we traveled and their history. We toured 28 different castles and saw some beautiful places. you couldn't take a bad picture. The light there is wonderful.

Well,the book I wrote set in the area is published and the title is Timeless.
    It's just been released and it's available at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. It will be out in print as well in a week or so. Here's the blurb.

Archaeology student, Regan Stanhope, lands the chance of a lifetime when she’s chosen to work on a summer dig in Loch Maree, Scotland. The ancient monoliths hidden beneath the loch are the most important discovery since Stonehenge. And for seven hundred years, they have been waiting—for her.

Saturation diver Quinn Douglas is contracted to recover some of the megaliths from the loch’s bottom. The job will breathe life into the struggling salvage business he and his brothers are building. But from the moment he arrives, Quinn is plagued by dreams and feelings from a past he did not live. Or did he?

Regan and Quinn are drawn to each other as they research the monoliths and the reason behind their shared visions. But both sense something mystical at work, delving into their minds, manipulating their emotions. And when they finally discover the monoliths’ extraordinary secret, they know they must seal them away from those who are desperate to unlock their power. Even if it means remaining caught in a timeless struggle between the past and present forever.

I hope you'll visit my blog and check out the past posting with all the history of Scotland and all the wonderful pictures.

Teresa J. Reasor
Working...
X