Thread: Forbidden Archeology - Secret Discoveries of Early Man

Post Thanks / Like

Forbidden Archeology - Secret Discoveries of Early Man

Discovered this interesting video and thought I'd share...

It's Indiana Jones meets The X-Files in this intriguing program that tackles the age-old question "Where did we come from?" Fascinating viewing! Highly recommended! - Michael Rogers, "Library Journal"

The creators of the Emmy Award Winning Mystery of the Sphinx present a revolutionary new film that examines one of our greatest mysteries: Man's origins. Hosted by Charlton Heston, this film challenges what we are being taught about human evolution and the rise of early civilization. A new breed of scientific investigators present startling evidence that the academic community has quietly ignored.

Includes the facts about this amazing mystery and a fascinating series of spellbinding interviews with researchers, scientists, and the best known, most credible authorities in the world today.

Alastair

2. Thanks 1938 Observer thanked for this post.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Forbidden Archeology - Secret Discoveries of Early Man

Shades of Erich von Daniken and "Chariots of the Gods". How old is this piece? Charlton Heston looks a lot younger than the last time I saw him on TV. I think I've seen that documentary before some years ago.

Elda

Thread Information