Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exercise ! the important aspect of life.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exercise ! the important aspect of life.

Well As i think one should exercise daily to keep ones healthy. Out of our busy life we must find out some time for it , any kind of avoidance for it is going to be health hazardous. I do daily exercise and after that I eat some raw food and have a glass of mixed fruit juice and this is the reason i am healthy.
    Always remember "HEALTH IS THE ULTIMATE WEALTH".
    great post to read

Re: Exercise ! the important aspect of life.

Same here, just found out that I'm sitting in front of the computer for more than 8 hours per day, and this habit is already taking its toll on me. Now i regularly jog and became more aware of the kind of food i put in my mouth. and you're right health is definitely the ultimate wealth.

Comment

Ya exercise is very effective for body machine.The popular saying health is wealth gives a large meaning to our life as health. Physical fitness includes diet, exercise and sleep around 12-14 hours and the normal adult requires 7-8 hours of sound sleep daily.There should be proper arrangement in home care living centers for old age people.
      :pirate::laugh2:

Comment

Hi Mylesser,
        Agree with you and like to add regular exercise prevent us from premature death as it reduce the risk of high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, anxiety, heart disease, diabetes and cancer. Besides exercising daily we must focus on our daily meals also and watch what we eat.
        san antonio boot camp

Comment

Working...
        X