Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MSPs claim committees no longer fit for purpose

Post Thanks / Like

Re: MSPs claim committees no longer fit for purpose

Thanks for the information. I will say I don't see myself as being qualified to discuss various positions but as I do run the largest web site on the History of Scotland and the Scots at home and abroad I do see it as my role to try and document this process towards this referendum vote. That is why I created a Scottish Independence forum and am sponsoring the "Scotland's Future" group of forums which are intended to get underway during October. In there we already have a General Messages forum, a Diaspora forum and now the Monetary Policy forum. We have another 5 people lined up already to take out other forums in the list which you can see at http://www.electricscotland.com/future

The concept it to try and get knowledgeable people involved in this and here we would much rather have few high quality posts rather then volume of posts. So what we are after are "factual arguments" rather than emotional arguments.

Alastair

2. Like 1938 Observer, miolchu liked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alastair View Post
    The concept it to try and get knowledgeable people involved in this and here we would much rather have few high quality posts rather then volume of posts. So what we are after are "factual arguments" rather than emotional arguments.

Alastair
    Why do you consider my posts 'emotional' when I did not see criticism of comments like "I've never trusted them" or "we'll lose a lot of democracy" or "never have and never will" The middle one was from yourself. Interesting that the other 2 go along with your view, isn't it? Can I take it that posts are only 'emotional' if they don't agree with you?

Post Thanks / Like

I think you're taking this rather personally and really shouldn't be. I was talking in general after watching the comments on news articles at the Scotsman.

Alastair

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information