Enigma Machine #30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enigma Machine #30

Here's your next challenge. I'm surprised that there are only 3 people smart enough to participate in this challenge. Good luck and don't forget to click on the picture to get a full sized copy.

Cheers,

Hugh

Click image for larger version

Name:	EM30.gif
Views:	1
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	24040

Re: Enigma Machine #30

One of the trio says #1 Big one knows #2 Goldilocks #8 Head over heels #9 It's a long way to Tipperary #`12 Haircut...... might get some others so will try.... oh well, just added two more lol

Ranald
    Last edited by Ranald; 25 August 2013, 09:44. Reason: added two more

Comment

Ranald...you got ahead of me!!!

At any rate, I beg to differ with you in regard to #2. that's "Goldilocks & the Three bears." #4. "Get-go" #5 "Twin cities." #7. "Green peas." Might be Large "green peas", #11. "Once in a lifetime." Agree on "haircut"

Good luck..where's Rick?

Joan

Comment

#8, #9 and #12 are bulls eyes, but goldilocks is not alone in #2 and #1 is a little off but close.

Cheers

Hugh

Comment

Joan you are correct on #2 and #11, but #4 and #5 need some more tries. #7 has to be an alternate answer but the one I have is different. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Hi Hugh, silly me with #2. I thought the 3 bears were a separate number.....this is one of the things my eye sight problem brings to the fore....

Ranald

Comment

I need to retire so I can stay home and do useful things like this, but I'll try to catch up! #3 - First Lady; #4 - Get Up and Go; #7 - Greenpeace; #10 - Bottom Line. I would have gone with Twin Cities in #5, but back to the drawing board on that one as well as #1 and #6.

Comment

I'll try the two with these... #1 The big I know (know it all) #6 A tissue {sneeze !)

Don't retire Rick, the days are 4 to 5 hours (at best), and years go down to 5 and sometime 4 months !!!!

Ranald

Comment

Rick you are 100% on those. What else can I say. Great job.

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Those are great tries Ranald but...... These are sort of tricky, but how many issues are there?

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Hi Hugh

For #6 I could not find atissue (or other spelling) in any dictionary, and did not mean a single tissue. I should not have put a space after A, but did put in the word (sneeze).

Ranald

Comment

Ranald, #6 has nothing to do with the nose or tissues or sneezes. If you say it out loud you will get it.

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Ha! If I was to suggest that #10 has to do with footwear for a game something like badminton, I bet I'd be giving Ranald a huge hint!

Comment

Rick says 'A huge hint'...... #10 Line out or 'foot line out'?

I was more to the ''Bottom line' .... but think that is wrong.

Ranald

Comment

Yes Ranald it was a huge clue for #6 not #10. You are getting close on #10 but think money.

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Working...
                              X