WOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW!

Been trying to keep my mouth shut, but as you probably know, I can't. Well the mayor of Toronto sure is something. Sounds like your politicians aren't much better than ours. However, we get new scandals every month or so. And I heard that prostitution will be legalized. We have several states that also accept it, however, they are very few. This is very liberal thinking and so I can only assume you don't have many "Republicans" or conservatives. They seem to hate everyone and everything. Just wondering what others think. (Alastair???)

Re: WOW!

Err... I confess to liking the Toronto mayor and if I could vote for him I would. Don't have any time for politicians as the vast majority are ignorant and just do what their paymasters tell them to do.

I am particularly incenses with the SNP in Scotland who have called for an independence referendum and yet if they win they will immediately give up that independence to the EU. That is just so stupid and pathetic. It is the EU that destroyed 100,000 jobs in our fishing industry and it was the EU that caused our steel industry to close.

Alastair

Comment

Rob Ford is an embarrassment.
      As to the SNP - Spinning Nutcase Party is the nicest thing I can say for them...
      BTW a YES vote does NOT mean that the SNP will form the next government and that is something that many people seem to be missing.
      Sandy

Comment

Having said that if the yes vote wins I simply can't see the SNP not being the next government. After that however things could well change.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
        X