Tony from Canberra: Pity about the grotty Scots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony from Canberra: Pity about the grotty Scots

Came across this article in the Scottish Review and wondered what our Aussie friends think about it? The article can be read at http://www.scottishreview.net/AlexBell169.shtml

Alastair

Re: Tony from Canberra: Pity about the grotty Scots

It's true that Abbott and the very right wing Liberal government is at fault. They can't even get to form a government on their own, they need a coalition. However I object to this guy writing and spouting opinions about a country which he probably has never visited.

Elda

Comment

Never read so much rubbish in my life. Alex Bell, if he is what he says he is should be ashamed of himself by writing such stuff.
      As for Tony Abbott, many forget he was elected with a majority and a mandate to do the things he took to the election. (One of which was to stop the flood of illegal immigrants).As for the coalition, it is a coalition of conservatives, liberals historically have the support of small business people and professionals, the Nationals take care of the rural people. It seems to work fine as far as I can see!
      Labor takes care of the blue collar workers, and those who can't be bothered working and the first to put their hand out...
      Euan..

Comment

Most of us have an idea on what goes on in our own country but generally don't know that much of other countries other than perhaps the US as they so often drive world news these days.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
        X