God Williing and The Creek Don't Rise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God Williing and The Creek Don't Rise

My jungle of wintered over house plants are all neatly arranged on the front patio now. The dropped leaves and rings of earth where they rested on the back porch
    have all been removed, too.

Seedlings of trees I’ve dug from all the places on the grounds where they were shooting up. I’ve handed those out to folks all over and sometimes think I’m a
    better earth day person than the organization by that name who passes out trees, too.

Rod smiled in a guilty way as he brought in a large piece of indoor-outdoor carpet in a grass green color. He knows I love that stuff for the back porch but won’t spend the money for it. He did spend the money and was planning to sneak it into
    the room, but I caught him in the act. He grinned and hugged it as if to say, “I’m
    not taking it back!”

The sweet addition to our family, one Burlynn Taylor has received a soft blanket,
    some diapers, a bottle of lavender baby soap, and a card to welcome her. I saw
    some cute little summer dresses that were made from fabric about as big as a
    head scarf and I will get to that, as soon as I get this spring cleaning out of the
    way.

"God willing and the creek don’t rise," I will be ready to welcome the ladies from
    the International Club.
Working...
X