Tqll Pine on the Rhonda Lou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tqll Pine on the Rhonda Lou

In and out, round and about, I fly with too many goodies and tidbits of doing and re-doings to list. Here are a few:

1. Survived the miserable summer of 2011. Temperatures soaring even
    Up to 118. Drat! Is this Oklahoma or the desert or what?

2. Ears of Elephants plant wise were lovely but why didn’t I invest my
    Limited budget in Nigra Canes of Bamboo? Next year, certainly.

3. Lost the beauty of my lovely, lovely Pine Tree which soared to over
    50 feet. I cried all the while it was being whacked down. The city
    kept coming out to Osage county because of their blasted power lines.
    They kept butchering until I finally tired of the misery of it and said, “Go Ahead.” I dreamed of the old Mockingbird fluttering up off the top of the tallest branches that night. No matter,
    It’s twin is now visible and doing well. It is away from the lines.

4. Early spring found me cleaning up the tired remnants of this or that lost project.
    What a good feeling to see the finished scene of whatever was left over off and gone.
    It took some doing to funnel strings and bits of hoarded treasures out and away, it got done.
    What a great feeling that was.

5. Finally found the drop leaf table I searched for all year at a garage sale for ten dollars. WHAT a thrill. It now sits in my kitchen with Rod’s mom’s provincial maple, captain chairs around it. The very large dining table is retired to the back porch. The kitchen is airy and spacious now.
    There were at least 50 more projects on the Rhonda Lou but by all rights I’m sure you are bored thoroughly by now so will stop.

Re: Tqll Pine on the Rhonda Lou

I never get bored with your writings Donna. :smile: Wish I had your talent!
    Barb

Comment

Working...
    X