Lady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady

Surely this song must have been written for husband of the hostess of our International Club meeting last night. Make no mistake my friends she is a lady in every sense of the word. Her home looks as if she took every inch of it seriously to create lovely spaces for the eye to feast upon. Her own painting dot the walls along side a collection of many other artists. I don’t think there is a print of any kind there. only originals. As a lady she was able to see the beauty of these artist’s works, obviously. The thought of her studying over them to purchase attests to that.

The house of recorded elegance is big but she has brought the rooms down to size with very large arrangement of interesting foliage.

“I’m just as lovely with my leaves as the bigger plants, can’t you see?” Plants in smaller containers with sizable leaves have a message too, it seems.

The purpose of her program was to educate us in ways of cooking for healthy menus. For this the Kale she roasted for 14 minutes in the oven turned out to be a crispy, crunchy item like potato chips but with a much healthier addition than fried chips. This was truly a hit with everyone.

The lady educated us on how to cook with Philo dough. A damp cloth on the dough at all times when she wasn’t working with it was how that was achieved. The apricot filling to be baked inside the folded over three cornered pastry was wonderful.

“If a recipe calls for sour cream I substitute Greek yogurt. The savings in less calories and cholesterol is considerable,” our hostess told us.

“Roasting vegetables on a cookie sheet for 45 minutes in the oven with only a splash of olive oil is what has given them this wonderful tastiness.” And it was true, the taste of the vegetables was wonderful. I’m won over immediately. As far as I’m concerned this is an easy way to cook.

Hitching Rhonda up the wide steps and then back down as we left was a bit of a challenge, but with the help of one of the women who teaches nursing we were able to do that. Rhonda enjoys cooking shows so much and for sure, she enjoyed last night. Our thanks to that lady in the Historic section of our town for such a lovely evening, and our thanks to her nice husband for supporting her in these beautiful endeavors. As long as there are passionate women such as she is there will always remain a touch of class and a saving of our culture.

Re: Lady

I think your post is very useful in work and life, I will pay more attention to your post. Hope that you could post more new information in future.

Soccer Jerseys
    Football Shirts
    Soccer Shirts
    France Football Shirt
    Italy Soccer Jersey
    Germany Soccer Jersey
    Real Madrid Jersey

Comment

Working...
    X