Murrah Bombing, Ok. City, Mary Fallin Governor speak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murrah Bombing, Ok. City, Mary Fallin Governor speak

Governor Mary Fallin stood this morning on the place where 168 lives were taken in the Murrah bombing. She asked for all to pray for those families who were struck with this tragedy.

Today April 19, 2012 takes me back to 1995 when I arose early to see my nephew standing amid the rubble of that bombed out place on the television.
    “If they would get me some generators down here I could see to getting these people still living out.”
    I cried then, as I do even now. To see this young man who I had watched grow up so innocent and free on prairie plains made me suddenly know he was forever a changed man. Hugh Jones is second from the right, back row. Arnold Jones, my brother, and Frieda, his wife
    struggled with true heroism to raise this family. Arnold, the grandson of German Immigrants, could not speak English when he first started school.
    http://www.electricscotland.com/hist...rebook/86a.htm
    Mary Fallin talked of Oklahoma City as the place on the hill whose light shines. To her request I offer this prayer. Be sure you listen to both songs

Re: Murrah Bombing, Ok. City, Mary Fallin Governor speak

Beautiful family, your brother and those who belong to him.

Barb

Comment

Re: Murrah Bombing, Ok. City, Mary Fallin Governor speak

Thank you for responding, Barb.

As usual pushing to do the simple things around here. I appreciate your encouragement.
      Donna

Comment

Working...
      X