Which Place is more Beautiful in the World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Place is more Beautiful in the World

Which Place is more Beautiful in the World is it Scotland, Switzerland or Dubai?

Re: Which Place is more Beautiful in the World

Ye're jokin', Laddie. That's a muckle stupid question tae ask in a site packed wi' muckle dour Scots!!

Comment

Who holds their homeland more dearly than departed Scots? We leave but the hearts stay behind in that beautiful little country. Is it the dourness in our natures that hold to affections and affiliations?

Comment

Of course, it's all relative, isn't it? One thinks that their own place in the world is the most beautiful. I have been to Scotland, & in my heart, believe that it's certainly a lovely place to be. Would like to visit there once more. Then, I also liked where I was living in East Anglia, near Woodbridge & Ipswich, in England. I worked in the south of England, as a camp counselor, at a place called Fonthill Abbey, near Salisbury, & felt that area was beautiful as well.

I love where I live at present time, southeastern Indiana. When you compare this to the areas of Washington, DC, & Maryland, Virginia, I love this most of all. And as compared to Cincinnati, it's far above that!

And when I travel into Kentucky, and start seeing the mountains down near Cumberland Gap, then I love them the best. So.....I guess it's the same for all, we love our own places, but can have many that crowd into our hearts & minds. Just my own opinion. Joan :redrose:

Comment

Working...
        X