Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rennie & Duncan, boys in cat clothes....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rennie & Duncan, boys in cat clothes....

These two characters keep me hopping, at present, they've begged to be out on my enclosed back porch. I got both of them at separate times at the Humane Society. When Rennie was a "lone cat", he didn't do anything at night, but sleep on his chair. However when I got Duncan to add to the mix, he has stirred things up!! Both being neutered males, came here with urinary tract infections, causing quite a few accidents, even while being treated with vet meds. And of course each had separate UTI's. So, both were locked on the back porch with litter box, so they could be alone with their UTI. ...time goes by, eventually Duncan began mewing at 11 PM every night, as he wanted to "go to bed" on the porch, so I started putting them out there, they have little soft beds, and seem to like it, even in cold weather. The time change really screwed their brains up, as they thought it was 11 when it was 10. Then, I have a big basket with a large handle, & have taken first Duncan, & then Rennie "for rides" around the house in the basket. ...Now when I pick up Ren to go to bed, Duncan runs & gets into the basket, as he wants me to ride him out to the back porch!!! It's a lot of fun having them, & they play revolving laps with me, one on, then the other. Just to let you all know about my pets....furry little kids. Joan
Working...
X