Hidden Truth: The Scottish factor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden Truth: The Scottish factor

I listened to a half hour interview with Barry Dunford, the author of "The Holy Land of Scotland" (now out of print) and "Vision of Albion: The Key to the Holy Grail. Jesus, Mary Magdalene and the Christ Family in the Holy Land of Britain".

Whether you believe him or not it makes an interesting half hour and you can listen to it at http://www.unknowncountry.com/media/....phtml?cur=502

Picture of Schiehallion taken from the Kinloch Rannoch road to Pitlochry. There is a reason for showing this picture which you'll hear about in the interview.

Alastair

Re: Hidden Truth: The Scottish factor

I noticed that there are a couple of YouTube videos in which he is talking about religious places in Scotland.

Part 1 is at

Part 2 is at

Alastair

Comment

Alastair, Part 2 does not download....... ?

Comment

It does play Ranald but it can have errors from time to time. Like I just tried Part 2 and it did play. You can also click on the video forcing it to go to YouTube where it sometimes can play. Not perfect for sure but not bad all the same.

Alastair

Comment

Yes Alastair, but it still does not DOWNLOAD !!

I even used the small down arrow (top right and to the left of the close down X) and none of these work.

There was NO problem with the Part 1, which I can ply off line.

I think is not a UTube but an XTube version ! lol

Ranald

Comment

I just started AOIS from scratch, and this time the 'download' section worked.......

On closing Internet Explorer and opening Real Player, the 'Part 1' worked again, and now 'Part 2' worked a treat.

I wonder if I have a computer memory problem, failing to clear quickly enough ?

With ALL the info that you have put up on the new system, no wonder it took the time before you let us folks in !!

Thanks to You, Steve and the 2 testers, for all the hard work.

Ranald

Comment

Working...
            X