Finance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finance

I was sent in an article by Aex Porter and found it to be thought provoking and so I converted it to a pdf file and have attached it to this message.

His recommendation is that Scotland does not tie its currency to the British pound but he also makes some interesting points on capitalism. Well worth a read.

Alastair
    Attached Files

Re: Finance

Alastair,
    I have to admit that I think I'm getting old. I can't be bothered to read all these political opinions anymore. I think my brain can't retain it all now (must have shrunk)....:shocked: All I want now is a peaceful life devoid of problems. I'd rather lose myself in a good book these days and sometimes had to admit to feeling guilty at getting annoyed when I'm interrupted by my offspring even though I love them dearly.

I can't be the only one :laugh2:

Elda

Comment

Re: Finance

I can quite understanf Elda. However as some 29% of our visitors are now from the UK... and that used to be only 4%... I figured it was part of my job to try and bring some information on this independence debate to folk that might be interested. It's also of historical interest so capturing some of the news is a worth while excercise.

Frankly it should be of paramount interest to those living in Scotland as its them that will be affected by the choice that they make. Anyway... I'm sure I post tons of stuff on the web site that many aren't interested in. I even post stuff up that I'm not interested in but feel it needs to be available for those studying various aspects of our history.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
      X