Removed the Front Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removed the Front Page

Steve is now embarking on work that will take our community to the next level. The first step in doing this was to remove the CMS system that generated our Front Page. We think this might have been one of the reasons why sometimes you couldn't save a high score in the Arcade so if you have been experiencing problems with this and now don't we'd love to hear from you... or indeed if you are still having problems please let us know.

The forums in here are still key to our community but we're looking to surround them with lots of new facilities that we hope you will beneficial.

I might mention that to add new facilities it sometimes means we need to reboot the server for them to take effect. This process means it can take around 20 minutes for the service to become available again as it caches our database to make them fast to access and hence the reason for it taking so long to come back up.

This is also a good time for you to let us know of any facilities you'd like to see added to the community. Like as you use the system you might be saying... I wish I could do this or that or I wish it was easier to do this, etc. So don't be shy in letting us know what you'd like to see added or improved.

Alastair
Working...
X