I Am Finally Going To Be A Grandma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Finally Going To Be A Grandma

I just found out. My daughter just called. I am in shock. I never thought I would be around long enough. I know now how wonderful it feels. My son-in-law is of Irish heritage. I hope this is a good omen for 2011.

Re: I Am Finally Going To Be A Grandma

Diane, the very best to your daughter, and I am sure a very proud son-in-law.

Ranald

Comment

:smile: You will love being a Grandma. I never thought I'd be one at 48 but my son reproduced at only 20......that was 18 years ago. I said to my son not so long ago did he realise that if my grandson reproduces at the same age, he will be a grandfather by the time he's 40 :shocked::shocked:

Elda

Comment

Hey,
        Just wanted to thank ya all for your responses. Now that the shock has pretty much worn off, I have started worrying about everything that could cause problems. I suppose it is natural but I don't like it one bit!!

Comment

Diane,

Congrats!!! You are going to love becoming a grandmother. Please keep us in touch!
          kellyd:redrose:

Comment

Hey Kelly,
            I will keep y'all updated but I do know that just about everyone has kids and grandkids. I won't bore anyone too much, I hope. ; )

Comment

Diane,

You can never bore us! I am looking forward to your updates!
              kellyd:redrose:

Comment

Working...
              X