Still here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Still here.

Elda, I can thank my travel agent for that info. she is a seasoned traveller and has lived in London and elsewhere.We went to the trouble of looking for an agent who was experienced in areas where we want to go, not some wet behind the ears learner. We have the utmost confidence in what She has done for us.
    Euan..

Comment

Ranald, can you message me with your phone number, i want to buy you a pint when we get over there!
      Euan..

Comment

Well the time has come..bags are packed,Itinerary is in order,will be leaving for the airport in 2 hours..I hope the weather improves, it would be nice to share some of the fabulous Autumn weather we had today with our UK friends...unfortunately we can't bring it with us!
        Euan..

Comment

Hi Euan, have a good flight(s) and I look forward to the phone call.

Ranald

Comment

For those of you who aren't on Facebook, Euan arrived in Paris and found the local grog shop :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Glesgalass View Post
              For those of you who aren't on Facebook, Euan arrived in Paris and found the local grog shop :-)
              When I got on the forums late this morning, this was the only post that wasn't spam.

Comment

Working...
              X