Enigma Machine #33

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enigma Machine #33

Here is your next challenge (Rick don't forget to hit enter when you have the answers!). Click on the icon for a larger picture. Good luck ALL!

Cheers,

Hugh

Click image for larger version

Name:	EM33.gif
Views:	1
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	24043

Re: Enigma Machine #33

Thanks Hugh, I'll try and remember what to do next, and here's a start. #5 - Forever Afterwards; #6 - Heads Up; #7 - Harmonize; #8 - Double Talk. I'll try Gone Traveling for #12, 'tho it doesn't seem quite right.

Comment

Brain not working well.... but here are three possible answers:-

#5 For ever forwards #6 Heads up #8 Double talk

Ranald

Comment

Well done Rick, those are all right (except for #12) which was a good guess.

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

You and Rick almost tied for the same answers. You are both right! Well done! You must have been reading each others minds.

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

HI, ALL!!! Luckily for you guys that I was out today working on cutting down most of a hedgerow!!! Just now got on here! OK, here goes... #4 is Big yellow parachutes. #9 is my daughter's name, altho am NOT actually answering it at present! Will continue working on them. Tks, Joan

OH, yes....#10 is "last rites" which I believe has been on here previously. #3 is "too easy as pie", or "two times as easy as pie". #1 is "lie in wait"...And I think #12 is "travelling empty" or possibly "travelling light"
            Last edited by FriedaKateM; 15 September 2013, 19:43. Reason: add on

Comment

#4 and #12 are not quite right and need some more work, but the rest are OK Joan. Everyone has had a shot at them this week so that is great.

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Just to say, I didn't cheat !! Rick and I were on within one minute, and I doubt if either of us could see the others answers.

Ranald

Comment

Hello, all...I believe that "someone" is trying to keep me from answering...I am feeling nauseous, plus, my electric just went off for a few seconds! Trying to feel better.

At any rate, I have a few more tries! #12 is "travelling on empty" #4 is " a pair of yellow parachutes". Now here's a real wild guess...#2 is "foreign bull". Thanks, Joan

Comment

Sorry Joan, three strikes and no hits. Give it another try later.

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Good work by all this week. I'll add #4 - Golden Parachute, and wish I had one on hectic weeks like this!

Comment

That's it Rick, you got it! Golden parachute(s) it is,

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

So far I have not seen correct answers for #1, #2, #9, #11 and #12. Did you all give up? Or did I miss them?

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Hugh...I did answer for #1. "lie in wait", done on Sept. 15. You must have had a little "senior moment", something I myself often have. Joan

Comment

You are right again Joan, I guess I missed that. That still leaves 4 that did not get solved. I guess I expected more solutions. You will groan when you see the answers.

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Working...
                              X