Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable

Hey,
    Just watched "You've Been Trumped". I have been aware of his underhanded attempt to build an exclusive golf course and resort and that in the end he failed. However, I never knew the disgusting things he did to have his way. It was appalling. I was also appalled by the support of the Scottish University in Aberdeen and the local police in their support of Trump over their own people. As always, people with that much money think they can trample everyone. So glad he lost this fight.

Re: Unbelievable

He has built his course, so not sure where you are getting your info. There will always be NIMBY protesters. He may not build his complete resort. I am sure there have been some 'questionable' practices by all sides on this. From what I hear it is quite a course and the 'ecological' conditions have been met. That is apart from the Wind Blight that is proposed for offshore, which I do not support at all.
    Sandy

Comment

Hey Sandy,
      I had no idea that he did build the golf course. Oh well.

Comment

Well you should be lucky you only have Donald Trump to worry about!
        We have Clive Palmer...a man with enough money to destroy a good golf course by putting umpteen Dinosaurs around the course and calling it Palmersaurus.
        http://www.news.com.au/travel/austra...-1226784183175
        Now he has won a senate seat in Federal Parliament and wants to run the country!
        Euan..

Comment

Maybe he's one of the reasons that we never moved to OZ (or people like him e.g. Kerry Packer)~~~
          Sandy

Comment

Working...
          X