Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free !!!!! A Politician to a good ??? home.. any takers???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free !!!!! A Politician to a good ??? home.. any takers???

Australian MP Jacqui Lambie sizes up male suitor on morning radioPUP senator inquires after caller’s physical and financial package and says ‘the perfect man’ doesn’t even ‘need to speak’

"Asked what she looked for in a partner, Lambie didn’t hesitate. “They must have heaps of cash and they’ve got to have a package between their legs, let’s be honest,” she said.

“And I don’t need them to speak, they don’t even need to speak. The perfect man

Moe................. http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...up-male-suitor

Senator Jacqui Lambie - who wants to be Prime Minister - asks a radio caller if he is 'well-hung' after revealing she wants a man who has a 'package' and plenty of money

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz38BPQx7uS
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The chat started predictably enough. Should Tom Jones sing at the AFL grand final? Should there be a weekday public holiday when Anzac Day falls on a Saturday?

So far, so PG.

Then Kim asked Lambie about her bikini line and it was full steam ahead on the Oversharing Express.

"Right now the state I'm in, you'd want to bring out that whipper snipper first," replied Lambie. "It's a very scary area to talk about this morning."

It's the stuff one could only dream of: an Apple Isle senator waxing lyrical about her map of Tasmania on live radio.

Suddenly, the Prime Minister winking at a radio talkback call from a sex line worker seemed utterly banal.

And then it got better.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politi...#ixzz38BQDoKTm

Re: Free !!!!! A Politician to a good ??? home.. any takers???

My My, what are we going to get next from politicians.... videos ?

Ranald

Comment

Gordon, just make sure she never escapes form Tassie, you lot down there got her in, now you lot can deal with her!:frown::unsure::shocked:
      Euan..

Comment

Originally posted by Euan View Post
        Gordon, just make sure she never escapes form Tassie, you lot down there got her in, now you lot can deal with her!:frown::unsure::shocked:

Euan,

Not me mate....................Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo :blush::blush:

Then again,,,,,,,,,,, We could send her up there to marry your mate Clive !!!!

Comment

Now Gordon, one idiot is plenty...besides bringing Austrailian politics into disrepute, he is the only person I know who can take a fine golfing resort and turn it into Jurassic park, and to the brink of financial ruin!
          One wonders how he managed to become a Billionaire..
          On the upside, his Titanic ship seems to be put on the back burner...
          Euan..

Comment

Originally posted by Euan View Post
            Now Gordon, one idiot is plenty...besides bringing Austrailian politics into disrepute, he is the only person I know who can take a fine golfing resort and turn it into Jurassic park, and to the brink of financial ruin!
            One wonders how he managed to become a Billionaire..
            On the upside, his Titanic ship seems to be put on the back burner...

Maybe his "Titanic" will collect an iceberg........... crewed hopefully, by all his "PUPS"

Comment

Working...
            X