No announcement yet.

Photos of members, from a bygone age !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos of members, from a bygone age !

I used to like the original header, with all the links clearly shown.

By sheer chance I came across pages, which I have no idea how I would find them in the new header.

http://www.electricscotland.com/wboard/pictures.htm

Several of the folk listed, are no longer to be seen, visiting or using the site.

Alastair might say how to use the new headder for the link ?

Ranald

Re: Photos of members, from a bygone age !

I thank you, Ranald...for putting that link up. I didn't know most of them up there, but enjoyed seeing you, & also Doug Ross.

Your friend, Joan
    Last edited by FriedaKateM; 21 December 2014, 16:56. Reason: mistake

Comment

Hi Joan, you did not change your 'mistake', as you have not altered the word 'enjoyed' ! lol

Your ex friend - Ranald

Comment

I wonder where they have all gone, there were many contributors back then.

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

These were the days before Facebook and Twitter. Also the webboard was an excellent program and the ones we switched to really weren't that good although this current one isn't too bad. The core messaging is actually good but the add ons haven't performed as well as we'd hoped.

I've personally not got on well with Facebook and never saw a lot of point in Twitter although I have started to use it to announce what's new on the site.

A few of the old ones from the webboard have been in touch but only direct by email.

Alastair

Comment

Hi Alastair, could this link not be a sub section under 'Culture - Photos' ?

It could then be edited, to remove any that are no longer forum members, or just left a part of ES history ?

Similar actions could also be taken for any other 'lost items'.

Ranald

Comment

The link to the old webboard information can be found at http://www.electricscotland.com/theclans.htm

Alastair

Comment

I used to be a regular poster in here long ago but, as Alastair said, those were before the days of Facebook, etc....
                If I could figure out how to do it, I would replace my current profile picture with a more recent photo:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	_ **June_autumn 2018 small.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	220.7 KB
ID:	23608
                She who laughs, lasts

Comment

Click on My Profile on the top line of the menu and that is where you can replace your photo.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
                  X