Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Enigma Machine 115

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Enigma Machine 115

Hi Joan,

I am pleased to see that you are nicely settled in your new "Castle"; did you take all your feline friends with you ?????

Gordon.

2. Re: Enigma Machine 115

Hey, Gordon...I have brought two kitties with me, i.e. Duncan & Bimby. My older cat, Rennie, died of renal failure Aug. 11. Quite a shock. Still have grief. When you love your pets, you are "doomed" to eventually lose them. However, it would have been harder to bring 3, as these 2 are just beginning to settle in. Lots different here in this ranch condo, w/ a basement. Do like it, but still miss the rural atmosphere I used to have...looking out over the cornfields, the soy bean fields, the birds. Thanks, Joan

3. Like 1938 Observer liked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Joan, great to have an update, and at least you still have 2 of the family to keep you smiling.

May all continue go well with with the 'getting accustomed' to the new new home and location scenery.

Thinking about..... and for you..... Ranald

5. Thanks FriedaKateM thanked for this post.
    Like 1938 Observer, FriedaKateM liked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

Greetings all, and am glad I finally checked in. Like Joan, I've been on the move - partially retired, sold out in British Columbia and am just now getting settled permanently in Saskatchewan, and have been traveling almost continuously since the beginning of May. I'll stay tuned for another possible round of games later and will certainly keep up with Alastair's weekly great works regardless. It was great fun and thanks to all for making the Enigma Machine available and for the great plays we shared. Good luck with new homes, new computers and new pursuits till we meet again.

7. Thanks FriedaKateM, Hugh, Ranald thanked for this post.
    Like 1938 Observer, FriedaKateM, albalad liked this post.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information