Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Foot Golf Promotional Film

Sandy,

Here is a little introduction to Euchre, maybe this will help. I did try it many years ago, however I do prefer playing 500, this also involves taking tricks, similar combinations of players are also involved.

Here is a short summary of Euchre [6 handed..although there are variations] plenty of info via Mr Google available..try this..

What are the rules for playing six-handed euchre?
    A:
    QUICK ANSWER
    In six-handed euchre, two teams of three people play to win tricks. The dealer deals five cards to each player for a five-round match. The person who plays the highest card in the trump suit, or the highest card if the trump suit isn't played, wins the trick. CONTINUE READING
    KEEP LEARNING
    What are the bidding rules for Hoyle Euchre?
    Do you need a partner to play bid euchre?
    What are the rules of bid whist?

https://www.reference.com/hobbies-ga...41dacf903fafb3

Gordon.

Comment

Hi Gordon, I did play it a few years but there were a couple of, to me, very confusing rules. Something about trumps changing...
      I am playing "Hearts" on the computer which has the aim of losing unless you think you can will all the hands.
      Winter in the prairies~~~!!!

Sandy

Comment

I was in north central rural Saskatchewan in the 60s and the most popular card game there at that time was Hearts, sort of a poor-man's Bridge, but there was a good deal of Whist as well, plus Crazy 8s for kids and Cribbage for the old-timers. My father was of the view that "there is no such thing as a friendly card game", so I pretty much stuck to the board games.

Comment

Hi Rick, I have been offline for the last few days. The internet service is not very reliable here north of Edmonton!
          Seems that it improves if the temps get close to freezing or above...
          My daughter and her family are electronic game / computer oriented. However, the kids are playing card games on the computer, so not really all that different. Winning is 'important' especially to the resident g-son. Cannot think where he gets that from~~~~

Sandy

Comment

Working...
          X