Just to say that I've now moved all our sites to the new hosting service in Vancouver. In the process I've added a SSL certificate to electricscotland.com and electriccanadian.com so when you visit these sites you should see a "secure" listing before the url and a padlock icon.

As you can also see this community is back and seems to be working fine. I'm now trying to get the Arcade working again.

There are still a few issues like getting the postcard program working again, the help system working and also the recipe database working.

All in all things are looking good and it seems to me the sites are loading faster than they did.

I also have to get the Printer Friendly script working but that might take a week or two as their programming staff are rather busy at the moment.

Please feel free to tell if you experience any problems.