• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book- Terrorism and the Illuminati, A Three Thousand Year History

Terrorism and the Illuminati, A Three Thousand Year History
    by: David Livingstone

http://www.terrorism-illuminati.com/...online-version

About the Book

Contrary to myth being fabricated, Islam does not pose a threat to the West. Rather, Islamic “terrorist” organizations have been created to serve Western imperialistic objectives. These groups are intertwined with Western power through a network of occult secret societies. This relationship dates back to sixth century BC, and the birth of the Kabbalah, in Babylon; a plot to seek world domination through the use of magic and deception.

Herod the Great incepted a series of cooperative dynastic relationships. Their first conspiracy: to corrupt the emerging Christian movement, imposed upon the Roman Empire as Catholicism, with which they would struggle ever since for supremacy over Western civilization.

During the Crusades, these dynastic families associated with their counterparts in the East, members of the heretical Ismaili Muslims of Egypt, known as the Assassins. Templars were believed to have "rescued" a number of these "Eastern Mystics", and brought them to Scotland, being the basis Scottish Rite Freemasonry. The legend also led to the formation of the "Asiatic Brethren", founded by followers of the infamous Jewish false-messiah, Shebbetae Zevi. The Asiatic Brethren then became the successors of the Illuminati, and became involved in the development of Egyptian Rite Freemasonry.

Well worth a good read. The complete book in online and is a first to give ES and myself credits.
    kellyd:redrose:

Re: Book- Terrorism and the Illuminati, A Three Thousand Year History

From the wee bit you have given us sounds like quite a work of fanciful fiction...

Sandy

Comment

Sandy,

You know me, I am always up to the unusual! I just thought this might be a little bit of a different read for some than typical history.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly d View Post
        Sandy,

You know me, I am always up to the unusual! :wink: I just thought this might be a little bit of a different read for some than typical history.
        Kelly,
        Looks like an interesting read, and to quote another old saying......."A Change is as good as a Holiday" :smile::angelic:

Comment

I found a wee bit of history records on ES.com. The term illuminati is used.

Times have changed, of a truth, in Scotland, as everywhere else, since the days when law lords had their trays and bottles on the bench, and, if history speaks truly, administered justice, and possibly even-handed justice, in a state of chronic elevation. "Good God! my lord," said one of these illuminati to the other after listening to a truculent performance on the part of a prisoner whose excuse was inebriety, "if the fellow could make such a blackguard of himself when he was drunk, what would he not do when he was sober."
          http://www.electricscotland.com/hist.../chapter12.htm

Maybe you scholars of ES can help me to decypher what and how this term is being used?
          Thanks!

Comment

Is this what you want ?

<quote starts>
            Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name that refers to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy "power behind the throne", allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. In this context, Illuminati is often used in reference to a New World Order (NWO). Many conspiracy theorists believe the Illuminati are the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of such a New World Order.
            <quote ends>

Extracted from:-
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

Google search for the word brings up numerous other sites.

Ranald

Comment

Thanks Ranald,

This quote actually comes from a document dated in the 1600s. It is why it threw me for a loop. I will keep on looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly d View Post
                Thanks Ranald,

This quote actually comes from a document dated in the 1600s. It is why it threw me for a loop. I will keep on looking.
                Is that'a why you are known as 'loopy loo' !!

Ranald ..... running fast......

Comment

Giggling gotta love ya Ranald!

Yeah I am a big one too aye? I found something pertaining to the KT, Old King Cole and the Kings of Gallaway. I know the time frame is 400 to 500 years difference but I am going to chase it up.

Comment

Working...
                  X