X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alastair
    replied
    Re: No Dig Potatoes..Peter Cundall

The link is further up in the thread Ranald.

Leave a comment:

• Ranald
    replied

Originally posted by Alastair View Post
    Got an email in from Donna who sent this link out to her own list and she sent me a copy of some feedback she got...

Gosh Donna, I'm so excited. I've been on looking at informational videos about no till gardening for all sorts of things. I have a huge back yard but with my health issues, no capabilities of digging even another flower bed. However, I can have the dirt and hay brought in and that's just what I'm going to do. You have so much information to share and I appreciate everything you send. The card board goes down tomorrow! Love and Blessings Gayla
    Alastair..... where's the link, it's not showing on my screen ?

Ranald

Leave a comment:

• Alastair
    replied

Got an email in from Donna who sent this link out to her own list and she sent me a copy of some feedback she got...

Gosh Donna, I'm so excited. I've been on looking at informational videos about no till gardening for all sorts of things. I have a huge back yard but with my health issues, no capabilities of digging even another flower bed. However, I can have the dirt and hay brought in and that's just what I'm going to do. You have so much information to share and I appreciate everything you send. The card board goes down tomorrow! Love and Blessings Gayla

Leave a comment:

• Alastair
    replied
    Re: No Dig Potatoes..Peter Cundall and other Gardens (Australia)

I was amazed at the amount of potatoes he got.

Alastair

Leave a comment:

• 1938 Observer
    replied
    Re: No Dig Potatoes..Peter Cundall and other Gardens (Australia)

A video filmed in a Garden called Cactus Country located in North Eastern Victoria close to the Murray River.
    This video was produced by Gardening Australia.

Gardening Australia Cactus Country Strathmerton

Leave a comment:

• 1938 Observer
    replied

How to Create a Beautiful Edible Landscape - Tim Robson On Gardening Australia

Leave a comment:

• 1938 Observer
    started a topic No Dig Potatoes..Peter Cundall

No Dig Potatoes..Peter Cundall

I'm not much of a gardener (i'm allergic to a particular type of ant here) so I make do with lots of plants/trees/shrubs..mostly native and bird attractive.

Peter Cundall shows you how to grow potatoes directly on top of lawn using the no-dig method. This segment is extracted from Gardening Australia's Patch From Scratch DVD.

Working...
X