Tom Russell on David Letterman Late Night 10/2/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Russell on David Letterman Late Night 10/2/09

Hey to all...Could not pass this up, as I found it on Tom Russell's website. Pardon for overdoing it....somewhat?!? Thanks, Joan

Re: Tom Russell on David Letterman Late Night 10/2/09

Hi Joan, no need for apology, certainly to those interested in this type of music.

I had a look at some of the YouTube links that were shown when the video finished, they too were worth watching.

I meant to put up a link to the BBC Celtic Connection page, so here it is, hope it works outside the UK

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/celticcon...s/tom_russell/

Here is the link to Tom's Home Page, although Joan you already know that.... :wink:

http://www.tomrussell.com/

Regards

Ranald
    Last edited by Ranald; 23 February 2012, 19:24. Reason: added links

Comment

Ranald,
      At last you have given me a BBC link that works here. :cool:

As I type I am listening/watching this one ------ Nuala Kennedy - Ur Croc Chein Mhic Cainte

Gordon.

Comment

Gordon, don't tell me that you have upgraded your computer from a 5.5 inch disk to a 3.5 ..... wow thats some computer you have now.

Next thing will be going for a 10" monitor, and retiring the old 7.5" one.

Ranald

Comment

For Gordon & Ranald...Even I could get some of the videos from the Celtic Connections BBC page, as I had updated my Flash Player...(as reported previously with the ##'s involved!) I've certainly enjoyed being able to click on "some" of BBC's videos, although not all. Joan

Comment

Working...
          X