Decorating Home Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decorating Home Office

As a home owner, you should seek an expert’s advice on what are the areas that will definitely increase your house’s value. One should never hesitate to ask questions to make things clear between you and the contractor. Do not settle with the first contractor that you chance upon. Always seek for a second, third or even fourth opinion from another expert. Finding the best supply store is also as vital as any other aspect of this task. It can be a tricky and challenging project that may require you to shell out your savings. It is a journey that will showcase your creativeness and budgeting skills. Using helpful tips and basing your decisions on valuable information about this subject, would greatly help alleviate the difficulty of such task. Most importantly, you should not leave it all up to the contractor or decorator. You should have your say on the project like the living room interior design, kitchen or bedroom design. Research is the key to achieving positive results in your home improvement project, so better explore this site for practical information, tips and advice related to the topic.

Building price negotiators

Re: Decorating Home Office

Well i'm an expert in decorating home offices....First and foremost, a desk upon which the computer sits...Second a chair for your tired arse. Then some sundry cuboards to store stuff like Penthouse mags, sporting paraphenalia ,computer bits,and money the wee wifie doesn't know about. Then a phone, printer, fax, desk lamp,telly, a pirelli calendar on the wall, and a stash of sweeties. Oh, i nearly forgot...a set of Golf clubs in the corner...

Euan..
    Euan..

Comment

Euan,

I have one corner between the dining area and setting room to have a very tiny desk to put the old Dell on. My file cabinets are strong boxes under my bed. I don't think I could really participate in this thread. ;)
      kellyd:redrose:

Comment

Essentials for a home office that you actually work in include a clear flat surface for the cat to sit on and stare at you, several stragetically placed photos and pictures to stare are when you are 'thinking', a folded up reciept to use as a coaster, several desk tidies that need to be organised whenever you need to look busy, a filing cabinet where you can hide the annoying bits of paper and a rubbish bin where you can file all none essential bits of paper that don't need to be hidden in the filing cabinet.

Comment

Well as I work from home I use a notebook with an external 22 inch monitor, keyboard and mouse. I have an external hard disk for my backups. I then have a small 13 inch LCD Television which I mostly use to watch the news. I then have my scanner which I use a lot. I have a wireless router as well. The to my right is my filing cabinet and to the right my printer with two sets of drawers under the desk. I have two bookshelves on the wall to my left and right. Despite all that my desk is still covered in books and papers :-)

Alastair

Comment

It's the gremlins. Whenever you aren't looking they spread mess all over your desk. These are a different breed of gremlin to the ones who knick the thing you need now,that was right in front of you a moment ago but disappears till you don't need it.
            ( Can you tell I work from home as well?)

Comment

Working...
            X