Canada Day Celebrations Glasgow 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada Day Celebrations Glasgow 2011

Hello. I'm trying to arrange a Canada Day Party in Glasgow. If there is enough interest it would be held at Bar Bacchus, on Glassford St in Glasgow. We're looking at getting some Moosehead in and putting Rye on special. There has been mention of poutine. Lot's of classic Canadian tunes that you never get to hear in the bars in Scotland. There is also a possibility of a shoot out contest or maybe even a bit of street hockey. If you or someone you know would like to go, PM me and I'll send you a link with more details, or simply join the Bacchus Glasgow facebook site and post your interest there. This hasn't been given the go ahead yet, but I'd like to see it happen.
    Cheers, Hope to see you there. Alex Middleton

http://www.canadadayglasgow.webs.com/

Re: Canada Day Celebrations Glasgow 2011

Hi Alex,

Thanks for sharing! It is really great to see other nations being celebrated in Scotland!
    kellyd:redrose:

Comment

Come out to celebrate Canada Day early with a flag-raising ceremony, children’s games and attractions, ice cream social, local buskers and musicians and the annual Mayor’s Tea at Glasgow Square Theatre. The festivities continue into the evening with concerts held on the outdoor stage of Glasgow Square followed by a bang up finale of fireworks. Bring your lawn chair and Canada flag!
      Beauty

Hair Style

Skin Care

Comment

Where is Glasgow Square?

Sandy

Comment

A little research suggests to me that we have "two Glasgows" going on here...
          Original post is for Glasgow Scotland and the Glasgow Square one is in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia~~~ (At least that is what I think)

Sandy

Comment

A note for Kate... we don't like hidden links in messages here Kate. There are too many spammers these days that try and cheat folk so we take these types of links as spam. This is just a friendly warining at this stage but we've already had three queries in asking if you are a legitimate person.

In general we advise everyone that they never click on hidden links in any message in our community.

We do have a buy and sell forum where you could post links if you wish but again not hidden links.

Alastair

Comment

Hi Guys,

Just to confirm, yes the event I am hosting is in Glasgow, Scotland. This event is going ahead. I'm really excited for it. We have folk coming out from Dundee, Manchester, Leeds, and more. I had no idea how well this word of mouth campaign would spread. This years event is quick planned on short notice. It came about over a bit of pub chat, but next year...... We have the whole year to prepare.

If you'd like further details, check on facebook. We have an event and group listed there under Canada Day Celebrations Glasgow.

Can't wait.

Hope to see you there,

Alex

Comment

If I was there I would play street hockey in a second. Good luck with your endevours.

Comment

I would name your blog the dreamland! While Santa knocks at our door just once per year, you blog is open the whole year – wow!
                  Steelers Jerseys on sale
                  Youth Patriots Jersey
                  anquan boldin jersey

Comment

Working...
                  X