Problem logging on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem logging on

I could not get past the home page over the weekend. Did anyone else have that problem? Maybe Irene is still giving us problems.

Re: Problem logging on

The site was down for some time, and was VERY slow when typing in a reply to a message. I had wait ages to be able to go back and alter a spelling mistake.

I did reply to a message, but it has never been put up on the site! Still not on the site, but this one worked OK.

With Alastair away poor Steve has all the problems to sort, but they both do a great job, as without them we would have NO electricscotland.

Ranald

Comment

Hello Ranald:

I thought the problem might be at this end. We are still in a mess with roads closed and lines down. Didn't mean to sound critical. I do agree Electric Scotland is a terrific site and they do a wonderful job.

Comment

To both Lizzie & Ranald...

I, too had problems logging in, not yesterday, Sunday. But on Saturday, I kept trying & trying at getting on, to no avail.

I have such HOT news, I have to get my "fix" every day! Hah!!! Perhaps Steve or Alastair can give us some kind of explanation? Glad it wasn't just me. Joan :redrose:

Comment

Yes I guess the site was down over the weekend, I just keep coming back to see if it is back and as usual here we are again...

Sandy

Comment

Yes we were down due to some hardware issue at pur Telco. They arranged to send out a tech by Sunday 12 noon EST and he fixed the problem. But as I was on my way to Toronto and now in Quebec I haven't heard what the problem was.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
            X