Statistics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statistics

I noticed at he side of every posting there is some data about the person posting. I see that I joined in 2010 and have only had 134 postings. How did you come up with these values, which are incorrect to say the least.

Cheers,

Hugh

Re: Statistics

Hi Hugh

I think you will find that the 'Join date' and 'Number of Posts' are calculated from when the 'NEW' board was started, which I think was about July 2010. I do not think there was any method of being able to use the data previous that date.

ps sorry not to have had time for the Enigma Machine, but hope to have enough time for the last few.

Regards

Ranald

Comment

I don't know whether this is base information from the system or an add-on. Mind you whichever it is it should be reading the database.

Alastair

Comment

Alastair

Looking at your message in Widgets the following can be compared to the data shown in your above message.

Date of your message in Widgets: 31st July 2010, 17:11

Level: 100

It would therefore appear that the personal data is always updated, regardless when a message was first sent.

Ranald
        Last edited by Ranald; 10 June 2013, 08:06. Reason: aded a date line

Comment

The fact that it gives Points leads me to believe this is from an add-on. Steve has always been keen on seeing rewards issued for activities but I've always been against them as being pointless (no pun intended). I mean if you got some kind of actual award that meant something possibly but otherwise I just feel they are a waste of time.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
          X