No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone,

Since I came across this site while browsing the internet I have read some of the content and found it interesting and informative, and admire the work and effort that the founder especially, and many of the members have put into it.

I thought that by joining I might hopefully be able to contribute or add to the fount of knowledge when I feel able, and if I can.

Regards,
    Caledonian.

Re: New Member

Hello and welcome to electricscotland.

As a 'retired engineer' we at least have a subject in common !

As far as I recall we do not have others from the Isles, and your presence might be of great value, for anyone with an interest.

I live in Falkirk, but my work did take my to several of the Isles, for which I am truly grateful. Great places, and great people - well once you get to know them !

There is so much of interest on the site, can I suggest every few visits select from the Main ES front page top menu say two of the links to see what is there, and when you have time select another couple, that way you will see what is on offer.

Should you have a specific subject in mind use the electricscotland Search box.

Click on a persons name, and you can see is they have entered personal information, and can even send them a private message.

Kind regards

Ranald

Comment

We're always happy to get new members and especially ones that will contribute to the community and so welcome and we look forward to hearing from you :-)

Alastair

Comment

For Caledonian....I in particular, am interested in the Western Islands, the Outer Hebrides, Skye, Uist, Rum, etc. I've done a lot of reading about the whole area, even so, it would be wonderful to have a "friend" on the isles. Welcome to our group. You'll find that if you "put in" to the forums, you'll get to know people by their comments, their senses of humor, etc. I wish you all the best. Joan

Comment

Thanks to all for kind words of welcome.

Caledonian.

Comment

Welcome aboard Caledonia!

Electric Scotland is a fantastic site to research. The people are fantastic too for lending a hand when one asks.
            kellyd:redrose:

Comment

Working...
            X