Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27 police officers injured in Belfast riots

27 police officers injured in Belfast riots

It's still happening.........I wonder when/if it will ever end ????:rolleyes:

Monday, 12 July 2010 Belfast Telegraph.

Almost 30 police officers were injured after shots were fired during serious overnight disturbances in Belfast.

Police said a total of 27 officers were injured - 13 in the Broadway disturbances and 14 in North Queen Street, including the three who were shot - a woman and two men.

The acting chairman of the Northern Ireland Policing Board, Brian Rea, condemned the incidents

Read full article http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-14873592.html

Re: 27 police officers injured in Belfast riots

Just when NI seemed to be stepping into the present we get the moronic minorities rearing their ugly heads. From the coverage that I saw the majority of the problems were being caused by young people. The phrase "recreational rioting" was used in some media today...
    One way or another the trouble makers do not want to move into the present. It removes too much "power and influence" from them - both sides of this very complicated problem.
    Sandy

Comment

Re: 27 police officers injured in Belfast riots

My heart goes out to all who suffer from and partake in this form of demonstration. What makes it worse, it is a form of Brother against Brother just as in any civil war. God Bless to all those injured, hurt and killed and to their families.
      kellyd:redrose:

Comment

Working...
      X