Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wishing all a very Blessed Thanksgiving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wishing all a very Blessed Thanksgiving!

I know not everyone has their Thanksgiving this weekend but I am still on USA calenders therefore I want to wish all a very good and safe Thanksgiving!
    kellyd:redrose:

Re: Wishing all a very Blessed Thanksgiving!

I also wish everyone that celebrates this holiday a Happy Thanksgiving. My only problem is that I know that I will eat too much because I love turkey and then I will feel miserable later. But it is worth it!!!

Comment

How can you eat too much turkey? There is never enough!

Mind you I say that as when my parents were alive we only ever had turkey at Christmas and we loved it. Had it with roast potatoes, stuffing, wee sausages, brussel sprouts and cranberry sauce with plum pudding and brandy custard to finish. We got that twice and then left over turkey was made into either turkey pies or turkey with a wine sauce.

Why we never had it at any other time I don't know. And when I used to work for Carnation Foods the company gave each member of staff a 25lb turkey voucher and a £15 wine voucher.

And Happy Thanksgiving to everyone... Steve tells me that it is this coming Thursday?

Alastair

Comment

The Thanksgiving Feast.

http://www.jacquielawson.com/preview...080&path=98301

Greetings to all on ES.:smile:

don't forget to turn up the volume
        Last edited by 1938 Observer; 24 November 2010, 22:18. Reason: added extra text

Comment

Thank you all who wished us in the USA a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
          Marie

Comment

Working...
          X