Does anyone use chat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone use chat?

I looked in a few times but no one is ever there.. Would love to chat with someone from ES.. cheers Mary:smile::smile:

Re: Does anyone use chat?

There is really not enough members around to use it Mary. That's partly why we added the toolbar that shows in the footer as it has a chat function and you can connect with people using Facebook and Twitter and the like.

Alastair

Comment

Euan and I tried it in the early days, but never went back again..... :confused:

I'll pop in the future, just in case, you or someone else is there.... :smile:

I have just found out the method by which one can join chat, and NONE are used by me, therefore I WILL NOT BE JOINING THE CHAT !!!

Ranald
      Last edited by Ranald; 2 January 2011, 15:35. Reason: added a line

Comment

Ranald...this is a friend from Indiana, USA. I to not use facebook or Tweet. I fear that one would get communications from someone they really didn't want to "visit" with. So...I agree with you, in that I also will not join either one. Ta, ta for now..Joan

Comment

I use the chat room via Facebook...I can't get the chatroom on ES to work.
          Euan..

Comment

Originally posted by Maryt View Post
            I looked in a few times but no one is ever there.. Would love to chat with someone from ES.. cheers Mary:smile::smile:
            Maryt, I don't use chat.
            It use to be fun to use :smile::smile::laugh2:
            Marie

Comment

I used the ES chat a long while ago (once) and spoke to Alastair & Papa Bear, but Like Euan I don't think it functions now (I may be wrong), I am on facebook now but find it confusing, must be older age catching up.

Comment

I just migrated to the ES Forums from the old AOIS community in July. I am still trying to learn how to use the features in this new platform. I guess I am a slow learner [sigh].

Comment

In the Main Group we have a "Teaching Videos" forum where I've posted up a couple of types of videos. One type is where I just talk about the site and the other is doing a demo of how to use it. This last is where I do a screen capture of my using the system and I talk over the mouse movements to explain what I am doing. Perhaps if you had a look at those you could get back to me on ideas of others you'd like to see which might help your understanding.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
                  X