We're Back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're Back!!!

Well at least I think we're back. There does seem to be a few funnies on the menus but we'll be checking things out tomorrow. We only came back about 23:30 so sleep was needed. Hopefully tomorrow we'll be in good shape to go through everything and check all is working as it should.

Alastair

Re: We're Back!!!

YAHOO.

WELL DONE!!!!!!!

And here is a short clip to congratulate our intrepid duo--------------- Steve and Alastair

Comment

Yes Gordon, a big thanks to Alastair and Steve, sorry if we took it for granted that ES would always be at our beck and call.

Ranald

Comment

This brief haitus forced a change in routine for me. I don't have any major vices (I do have an inordinate fondness for music) and did'nt have the opportunity for cruising the forums as a self-soothing diversion. I am very happy that you and Steve have been able to sort things out.

Comment

Certainly good to be back but there is still some work to do. Like some of the menu options when adding a message don't seem to be displaying properly. I also note an odd message that appears to be blank.

And of course we still want to add the social networking.

Mind you the server now reboots under a minute so that's a large improvement over the 35 minutes it used to take.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
          X