Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are working

Hey Folks,

I have been absent from the system for some time since I have been working on all the Techie crap....As it stands now the system is Fully back up and operational and I thank ALL for their patience...It has been a long road in recovery but that is now complete so on to new things.....

I am currently working on the integrated Facebook Interface as well as Interfaces for all the Popular Sharing avenues that most folks use....On top of that we are working hard on making the system FULLY Mobile compatable....We currently make use of Tap-A-Talk and Forum Runner for these options and they seem to work great and we are tweaking things on both of these systems we have integrated.....

Nowadays it is rough to keep up with things but we we are working hard on doing so....

Take care all

Papa Bear
    -=> Shared Pain is Lessened - Shared Joy Increased <=-
    Goddess is Great - Beer is Good - People are Crazy

Re: We are working

Steve --- aka Papa Bear" As you have been working so hard on our behalf I though it only fair to submit a video so that all the members could see you having a relaxing time now with the family.

Comment

Electric Scotland must be the most un-user freindly site I have ever came across. Who can i e mail regarding removal of a submission. Scotsman sitting pulling his hair out. This site is more interested in technical standard than being user freindly. Get me out of here.

Comment

each to his/her own, sorry you have gone bald, goodbye.

Regards

Ranald

Comment

I think that post reflects some of the problems in our society. For example the person might just have left and not come back but feels he needs to say something but what he says contributes nothing.

He might have said why he found the community not to be user friendly and suggest ways in which it could be improved. But instead of doing that he trundles out a message that does absolutely nothing for anyone.

It's a bit like that other message I posted about how youth are getting to be unemployable.

Alastair

Comment

Originally posted by Ranald View Post
            each to his/her own, sorry you have gone bald, goodbye.

Regards

Ranald
            Ranald,

All I can say is the laddie is not as proactive or experienced as my extended Kerr family back in Falkirk.

Gordon.

Comment

Working...
            X